Mission, Vision and Objectives
The Foundation delivers theatre-based projects for community and social change in emerging economies.
We have a model for training underserved populations to use the power of participation in theatre as a tool for personal and social transformation.
We have a particular, though not exclusive, focus on working with women.
Our mission is to inspire the next generation of leaders to lead both themselves and their communities with integrity, empathy, and a nuanced understanding of global leadership issues.
Our vision is of a world where each individual has the personal leadership needed to bring transformation to their communities.
Our objectives are:
- To inspire individuals with a transformed way of thinking about themselves and the world.
- To bring people together to explore, collaborate and address critical issues that prevent the fulfillment of human potential, at an individual, national and global level.
- To deliver unique and visionary theatre-based workshops and programmes to support our objectives.
- To create new models of leadership, at both a personal and professional level.
- To create sustainable and replicable learning models that have impact on both a local and global scale.