Our interactive workshops are designed to provide global leadership development and cross-cultural understanding to individuals in organisations through an innovative medium of theatre. We have a particular focus on issues surrounding China, India and other emerging economies.
- Focus Driven: Workshops are designed not only to raise awareness and sensitivity to global leadership issues, but to use real-life problems one’s team deals with as the theme of the act.
- Behaviour Driven: Workshops are designed to influence the mind of the individual, inspire change in behaviour, enabling individuals not only to understand but to act on their understanding.
- Global leadership
- The war of talent
- Consumer perceptions of the supply chain
- Development issues
- Corporate social responsibility
- Cross-cultural management
- Bottom-of-the-pyramid markets
- Developing goods and services for consumers in the emerging world